So you have a great website, but nobody can find it?
87% of people turn to search engines when looking to buy products and services. If your website doesn’t appear on the first page of the search engine results, then you risk missing out on qualified traffic which could mean lost revenue.
There are two main ways you can get your website to show up in search engine results:
Paid Advertising (Google Ads) OR Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
SEO is a collection of techniques that work to get your website listed “organically” in the search results, otherwise known as the “free” area of the search engine results page.
Don’t be fooled, you won’t automatically show up in Google’s results just because you have a great website.
Harper Digital’s SEO strategy can help you build your presence in search engine results, and defend your position against competitors.
We do this through:
- Researching and selecting the best keywords to target for your specific business and industry
- Updating and optimising your website’s meta data (the information that sits behind your website, which is read and indexed by search engines)
- Optimising your website content to make it super friendly to search engines
- Creating a system of links to your website from relevant directories throughout the web
- Benchmarking your search engine rankings against competitors for relevant keywords
Our Premium SEO service also includes copywriting and publishing of regular, relevant blog content in order to further assist in your website’s search engine rankings.
Harper Digital’s SEO strategy includes regular, detailed reporting on results so you can see your search engine rankings improving over time as you begin to dominate the search engine results page.